Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where Have I Been? Day-38

Really, where have I been? Where do I begin...I realized I have not checked in to my blog now for 4 days, forgive me. The observer in me has been grounded in awareness, but the ego part of me has been all over the place! I have had to take a really hard look at my lifestyle to then decide to have the willingness to change. Conquering negative thinking may require some major changes not just mental ones, but emotional and physical ones as well-what is generally known as your lifestyle. We may have to change "habits." The Koran states "God changes not what is in a people, until they change what is in themselves.
Change may not be comfortable and change may not be easy. It takes courage to take an honest look at one's life, discover what's no longer working, and then change it.
I've made a quick decision in a day and it took me 4 days to live out the decision! It took me 4 days to get into taking action on the decision. The decision to eliminate cigarette smoke from my life is a huge milestone for me and a worthy one. This was the last thing for me towards the hero's journey of integrity. I'm happy to say that it has been 4 days and I'm done. It's interesting because giving up that habit has allowed me to discover other patterns in my life. Patterns of thinking, looking back into the past etc. This has been a tremendous journey, and I appreciate every step of the way. By letting go of this "old part" of me, this one that has a whole lot of history attached to it, feels so good, liberating and freeing. This is my time. Keeping my visualization of the end result of letting this part of me go is what is keeping me going. I am back on track in this new week with my 90 day plan. Keeping on with momentum is important, we do not want to "fizzle" out. I am now happy and joyful and with each new day brings to me more clarity to the highest good. Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment